Monday, March 13, 2006

Millionaires' Bookshelf

Required Reading!

So if it’s your desire to become a millionaire? Great! But becoming a millionaire isn’t easy. It’s simple though. What does it take? An advanced degree? Education? Access to the world’s well-kept secrets? Actually, the most legit millionaires have the worst-kept secrets because they spill all their beans of their paths to wealth. Whether you start a business, pinch pennies, systematically save, or a combinations of them all--consider the thoughts, writings, and practice of some of the millionaires in our society. Click here to see the quotes of some of America’s least known millionaires, courtesy of the It’s Your Money blog. Oh yeah—you gotta read too! The current books I recommend:

Millionaires I’ve Studying/Have Studied:

- The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clason (My Grade: A-)

- The Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey (My Grade: A)

- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill (My Grade: B+)


Millionaires in my
Reading Queue

- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kilosaki

- The Millionaire Next Door, T.J. Stanley and W.D. Danko

I add books as I hear and read more. If you have additional suggestions, let me know (in the Comments section) and if the philosophy of the book is cool, I’ll credit you with nominating another book to the Millionaires Bookshelf!

No comments: