Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Crash and The Shift

Good evening readers,

THE CRASH
My apologies for not posting for awhile. Unfortunately, all of the articles I have been working on were lost in a fatal hard drive crash last week. Operators are currently assessing the feasibility of recovering what we can from the wreckage but it looks bleak. We'll see

THE SHIFT
However, I am in the middle of being relocated to the ATL from NYC on a short-term basis. Please bear with me and continue to visit the site and perhaps catching up on articles. This will also denote a marked shift as we move from Personal Finance to Investing Principles. Understand of course that I will regularly re- visit Personal Finance topics from time-to-time, but I want to go in a slightly different direction.

Next post should be up this weekend.

Take Care,

Charles

No comments: