Sunday, February 18, 2007

Carnival of Finance!

Hi guys,

I thought this week I start mixing in my own articles with some of the best writers I've found on the web. These are writers who pretty much do the same thing I do, but they are a bit more seasoned at it than I. So I present to you my first venture into a PF Blog Carnival, which is a collection of personal financial writers insights on everyday finance and investing. Give them a look.


Free Money Finance writes about how getting ahead in your 20s and 30s isn't as hard as the Media wants to make it seem.


FMF also provides as article about the Value of that Advanced Degree.


Finally, because it's never to late to get in the game, check out this USA Today Article" about the growing competition of the Online Savings Banks.

Next week, or later this week, we'll pull together another interesting article for you all. Take Care!

No comments: