Monday, December 22, 2008

Hot Links: Holiday Version

What I’m Reading this Week:

Check out some of the best bloggers and stories this week.

Free Money Finance posts a Christmas Sermon.

US News gives details on tactfully handling relatives who ask for money.

Vik Dulat gives 7 rules for grocery shopping.


A Guest Writer at Get Rich Slowly explains when to buy new vs. used.

And if ING Direct’s rates are too sub-par for you, consider FNBO! (No minimum balance, but there is a $1000 MAXIMUM balance).

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and we’ll see you soon.

2 comments:

Vik Dulat said...

Thanks for the link love.

Much appreciated.

-
Vik Dulat

Trader Kirk said...

Link Swap
I got a referral to your site from Free Money Finance.com and was wondering if you would be interesting in sharing links. My financial/trading blog is here - http://www.thebullzandbearz.com - and if you are interested, please let me know and I can add you to my blog roll? My site gets about 500 visitors per day.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks in advance for any help.

Best,

Kirk